All Franchise Partners are now eligible to get their monthly auto-refill for free through a program called Three and Free.
Here is how it works:
As a Franchise Partner shares Unicity’s products with potential customers and the person enrolls as a Preferred Customer with Unicity, any product purchased by the Preferred Customer will create a credit for the Franchise Partner. This credit is then applied against the Franchise Partner’s following month auto-refill.
A Franchise Partner hosts a Prime Rally and three attendees join the PRIMECHALLENGE. The three participants register with Unicity by filling out the new Preferred Customer enrollment form and order the Core Pack for $225 per month. Unicity processes the enrollment and order and then ships the product to the new Preferred Customers.
Unicity also creates a credit in the Franchise Partner’s Unicity account for the difference between the preferred customer price and the wholesale price for each Core Pack ($225.00 – $169.00 = $56.00). With three participants all purchasing the Core Pack, the total credit per month would be $56.00 x 3 = $168.00. This amount would be applied toward the Franchise Partner’s following month auto-refill.
A Franchise Partner registers one Preferred Customer with Unicity who purchases UNICITYMATCHA at the Preferred Customer price of $83.50. Unicity creates a credit in the Franchise Partner’s account for the difference between the preferred customer price and the wholesale price for Matcha ($83.50 – $62.50 = $21.00). This amount is applied toward the Franchise Partner’s following month auto-refill—reducing the total amount charged to the Franchise Partner’s credit card.
A Franchise Partner hosts a Prime Rally and registers 10 new Preferred Customers with Unicity. All 10 purchase the Core Pack. Unicity creates a credit in the Franchise Partner’s account for the difference between the preferred customer price and the wholesale price for each Core Pack ($225.00 – $169.00 = $56.00). With 10 participants all purchasing the Core Pack, the total credit per month would be $56.00 x 10 = $560.00. The full amount is available to be used for the following month’s auto-refill. Let’s assume the Franchise Partner has an auto-refill of $200.00 including shipping. Unicity would apply $200.00 of the available credit toward the auto-refill and pay the remaining amount of $360.00 to the Franchise Partner with the normal commission run.
- When will the credit become available to be used?
- The credit will be available the month after the Preferred Customer’s order is placed.
- In which markets is this Credit available?
- Currently only the U.S. and Canada.
- Does this Credit affect the normal compensation or bonuses?
- No. All PV from Preferred Customer purchases directly from the company will still count toward normal payouts as part of the Compensation Plan.
- Do the Preferred Customers need to be newly recruited?
- No. Orders from all Preferred Customers will increase an FP’s account balance as long as the product is purchased directly from Unicity.
- Are Preferred Customers required to have Auto-Refills?
- No. The PCs do not need to be signed up for Auto-Refills.
- Does the FP have to have a 125 PV Auto-Refill in order to have the PC Credit applied to their account balance?
- No. The system will apply the credit for any PC purchase. The PV from the Preferred Customer’s order counts as the sponsoring FP’s PV.
- If an FP has less than three PCs placing orders in a month, does the FP still get the credit?
- Yes. Any PC orders create credit.
- If an FP has more than one PC placing orders, do the PCs have to order the same thing?
- No. The credit is granted regardless of the products that are ordered.
- Does the FP have to order the same products as their PC?
- No. The PC and FP do not have to order the same products.
- How large can the credit become in my account before Unicity will pay the balance to me?
- As a rule, Unicity will hold $200 credit in your account to cover the next month’s auto-refill. Anything over that amount will be paid to your paycard in the next commission run.
- I am in in a state with sales tax, am I charged sales tax when I use a credit to purchase my auto-refill?
- Sales tax does not apply against the credit. This is a significant benefit of the credit program. If your auto-refill amount is greater than the credit available, sales tax will apply against the amount covered by your credit card.
- If shipping applies to my auto-refill, can I use a portion of my credit to cover shipping costs?
- Yes, you can use your credit to cover product and shipping costs.